Monday, March 4, 2013

Cabbage peas stir fry

Cabbage and peas - a very nice and colorful combo. I don't like the change of color in cabbage, so I microwave it. If you wish you can stir fry in pan itself. Try this combo...


Ingredients:
  • cabbage - 1 cup, shredded
  • Peas - 1/4 cup
  • Green chilly - 2, silted
  • Ginger - 1 tsp, grated

For tempering:
  • Oil - 1 tsp
  • Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
  • Asafoetida - a pinch


Method:

Microwave the shredded cabbage for 3 minutes.

Heat a pan with a tsp of oil, add cumin seeds, green chilly, asafoetida and grated ginger. Add peas and fry for a minute and cooked cabbage.
Serve with rice or roti.

16 comments:

Vimitha Durai said...

Love the combo. nice one

Hema said...

I love this with a little coconut added..

Binys Recipes said...

quick and easy...love the colours

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

this is delicious...this is in my to do list..
Tasty Appetite

AJ said...

Looks so yummy, this s one of my favouRite veg combos for rotis!

Sangeetha M said...

easy n healthy stir fry...good one Anu!

Priya Suresh said...

One of fav combo in stir fries,love it very much.

Mahi said...

Simple n attractive stir fry !

divya said...

oh mine - so tempting..

Sona said...

healthy stir fry.

Julie said...

healthy fiber rich stir fry!!
Participate & win e gift vouchers in Flavors Of Cuisines-"Chinese"

Suja Manoj said...

Simple and yummy stir fry

Abbe@This is How I Cook said...

I am going to have to stock up on Indian spices so that I can make these dishes. I love cabbage!

Raks said...

I love it, make it similar, looks so tempting :)

Carole said...

Anu, thanks for joining in the fun on Food on Friday - Have a good Easter break and I hope I see you again soon. Cheers

Anonymous said...

This looks very simple to create! I think this recipe is made for those who wants to cook quickly. Anyway, thank you for sharing your idea, I will try to make this one for my dinner.

Easy Stir Fry

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Show all post